Thursday, August 14, 2008

Sania Mirza's Sprite Advertisement Photo Shoot

What is common between Sprite and Sania Mirza? The no nonsense attitude. So I was not surprised but when Sprite brand managers announced that Sania Mirza is their new brand ambassodar. Sania’s approach towards the direct speech, which sometimes provokes controversies, is just the thing Sprite has been portraying
in their “Baki Sab Bakwas” ads. I personally think that these would be great advertisements and they will further shape up Sania’s celebrity status. While Sania would continue telling media that I am more concerned and focused on my tennis career but yes I don’t mind doing television ads that portray a certain type of images.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers