Friday, May 2, 2008

Ayesha Takia Simplest Photoshoot at Home (Simply the Best)

Ayesha Takia was born on April 10, 1986 and grew up in Mumbai, Maharashtra. She comes from a mixed family. Her father, Nishit, is Gujarati, and her mother, Faridah, is half British and half Maharashtrian, an Anglo-Indian Muslim. Takia went to St. Anthony's High School, but never went to college because she started to work when she turned sixteen. She said in interviews that she grew up speaking English at home and had to learn Hindi and Telugu for her film roles. Her father interacts with her producers and handles her dates. She has a younger sister named Natasha born on February 5, 1988.
Ayesha's favorite actors from childhood are Aamir Khan and Shahrukh Khan. Her favorite actresses are Sridevi and Rani Mukherji. She finds that there are many good directors but she has always liked Sanjay Leela Bhansali.

Ayesha Takia photoshoot from a press conference as she sits bare feet on her couch at home. So simple but really beautiful shoots.











15 comments:

  1. not so beautiful, sent beautiful pc like miss punhara.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiiii ayesha ..... yarrr u lookin sooo cute soooo sweet ......

    i love u yaaarrrrrrr

    will u merryyy me plzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  3. did u really born by birth r some one made u graphically,ur very cool

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ayesha is one of the most beautiful girl of industry.. i have seen so many pics and wallpapers of her but this is first time i m seeing her so casually.. and she is really looking more beautiful.. Nice post keep it up!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ayesha Takia she is looking very simple as she is ….. Guys just assume that if her two huge soft fleshy milk-secreting glandular (Boobs) were reduce in size then what she is ??????? ………
    Very sorry to say then u found she (Ayesha) is not more then a gipsy girl. She is just a rolling stone of Indian Film Industry and nothing else.
    As u batter know she got her movie just because her boobs…… on the other hand when u heard her voice her pronunciation, note her expression (during romantic scene) and especially he smile and other a lot of things proved that she is not more then a gipsy girl yaar.
    Bt if we just comment of her boobs ohhhhhhh she having classic boobs and Guys also note this her left boob is larger then right Opssssssss But Its true hehehehhehe
    So keep put your eyes on her Hugeeeeee boobs………..
    Baaa Byyyyyyy

    ReplyDelete
  6. yaar ayesha tum tum hoo tum uuuuffff hoo yaar u looks beautifull tumhain nahi pata main tumhara itna bara fan hoon main har site check ki hai kahen se tumhara number mil jay lakin nahi milta :( yaar mujhya ek dafa tum se baat karni hai

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi ayisha
    u r smile so cute


    u r so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like her she is cute if anyone got her contact so plz send me...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi...Aysha I `m your biggest fane you are loking so good. May God more famous you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi ayesh, mujhe tumhare chikne gaal bahut achche lagte he kash me unhe chum sakta.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hiiii aayesha u r looking vary cute

    ReplyDelete
  12. I will always love you
    If I should stay
    I would only be in your way
    So I'll go but I know
    I'll think of you
    Every step of the way
    And I will always love you
    I will always love you
    You my darling.. you
    Bittersweet memories
    That is all I'm taking with me
    So goodbye.. please don't cry
    We both know I'm not what you need
    And I will always love you
    I will always love you
    I hope life treats you kind
    And I hope you have
    All you've dreamed of
    And I wish for you joy
    And happiness
    But above all this..
    I wish you love
    And I will always love you
    I will always love you
    I will always love you
    I will always love you
    I will always love you
    You.. darling I love you
    I'll always.. I'll always

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love u janu u r so sweet uuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaahhhhhh

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers